THE MCNIKOL DAY
• School begins promptly at 7:40 a.m.
• Students report to the cafeteria where free breakfast is provided to all students.
•Students attend one 90-minute period and five 47-minute periods per day.
• Students have 4 minutes to change classes between each period.
• At McNicol Magnet Middle we observe one-directional traffic flow during all class changes.
• To ensure the safety of all students, McNicol has a mandatory escort policy which is enforced for the entire school day.
• Teachers escort students to and from the cafeteria where students have a full thirty minutes to eat lunch.
• School ends at 2:15 p.m. however, many extra curricular and academic assistance programs are available