Congratulations! If you have received notification from Mr. Shaver or the Office of Student Demographics at Broward County Schools, the front office at McNicol Middle will be expecting you!
Registration for magnet programs must be completed by March 18, 2016.
Front Office staff will be available Monday – Friday between 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM to assist with completing registration, March 7 through March 18.
Mr. Shaver will be available Tuesday evening from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM for parents that need to register after school.
You can download and print a copy of the registration form here to complete and bring with you or fill out the form at school.
Registration form (bring to the front office with 2 proofs of residence)
The Magnet Survey is also available here.
Two proofs of residence are required for registering students. Broward County Schools requires one form of documentation from each column below.
|Column A||Column B|
|· Current telephone or electric bill in the name of the person registering the child.
· Mortgage statement
· Notarized lease agreement with name, address and phone number of lessor
· Mortgage commitment
· Home purchase contract including specified closing date, with copy of deed to be provided within 60 days of closing date.
· Homestead exemption card
|· Automobile insurance
· Current Florida Driver’s license/Florida Identification Card
· Cellular phone bill
· Credit Card statement
· Bank account statement
· United States Postal Service confirmation of address change request
· Declaration of Domicile form from the County Records Department